Logs are files that record events that occur in an operating system, in this case, Android. This information is valuable for troubleshooting a possible issue on the Peerlogic Pro app or your device.
To get the logs from your mobile phone, please follow the steps below:
1. On your Peerlogic pro app, tap on the profile icon located on your right bottom screen's side.
2. Select the "About" button
3. Then, click on "Submit Log File."
4. You will see a new screen pop up that says, "Would you like to send a message to the developers?". Please press "SEND."
5. A new window will appear to save or send the file named "logs.txt. Please, choose your email from the bottom.
6. Add a header mentioning your company name and a brief of your issue. Make sure you are sending the email to email@example.com .
7. Finally, send the email. We will be checking it as soon as possible.