Being an Office Manager or a Call Center Supervisor will allow you to have reports and analytics based on the Call Center statistics. You can have these reports on your email by enabling them on the Call Center Dashboard.
1. Go to the Call Center Dashboard and click on the arrow next to Reports.
2. Select Email Reports.
3. Select the type of report you want. You can select more than one report in the checkbox panel.
4. Choose the frequency of your reports by clicking on Monthly, Weekly, or Daily.
5. Once you have set up the report type and frequency, you can click on the "Advanced" tab to specify the statistics you want to see on your report. The statistics can vary depending on the report type you selected before.
If your choice was "Summary," you will see something similar to the image below.
If you click on other options, the statistics will be shown according to the Call Queue, Agent, or Dialed Number.
You can select multiple filters from the dropdown menu by holding press Ctrl/CMD or Shift.
Take into account, you can also select up to 4 filters per statistic.
6. Fill out the email address you want to receive the information. By default, it will be the one you have associated with the extension you are using for the Peerlogic Portal. You can add up to 4 extra emails.
7. You can also get a CSV file enabling the option below the Extra Email Address
8. Finally, click on Save and wait for the report on your email.
9. You will see an email like the image below with the information you set up before.