E-faxes services are very convenient if you do not have a physical machine or you want to receive all your faxes on the portal web page/email. To enable this feature, you will require to have an active number and extension in the Peerlogic system.
1. Use your credentials to enter into the portal to the extension you have activated the service.
2. Click on the "Faxes" tab on the top side of your screen.
3. You will see by default the "Inbox" faxes ordered by the latest. You can also see the sent faxes by clicking on the "Inbox" and selecting "Sent".
4. In the center side of your portal, you will find each fax with the "Download" and "Preview" buttons, the From, Date, and Pages.
5. The "delete" button is located at the end of each fax.
Note: you will receive all these faxes at the email address you have attached to the extension with the E-fax service enabled.
1. On the "Faxes" tab from your portal, click on the button "Send"
2. A new pop-up will be shown in the center of your screen. It will contain the "Browse" button, the Caller ID (your fax number), and the Phone number.
4. Click on the "Browse" button to locate the document you want to send from your pc/laptop.
These are the acceptable filetypes: .html, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .png, .tif, .odt, .txt
5. Add the destination number in the "Phone Number" section.
6. If you want to add a cover letter, click on the "Add Cover Letter" checkbox.
7. Fill out the blanks with the information required.
8. Finally, click on send to finish the process.